Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Family Birthday Party

To finish out the weekend my family threw me a birthday party. We had everyone over to my parents house for dinner then we had banana splits and a firework show put on by Danny. I love my family so much and an so greatful that everyone took the time to be there. It turned out to be a really fun night. Thank you family!!






























































Braden had to work again that next morning so he was able to take a nap on Justin's racecar bed. I have no idea how he sleeps at my parents house it is so noisy. Especially when all 11 of us are there. But oh well. He is such a great sport and I love him so much. Thank you babe for participating in the fourth of July activites with me even though you had to work all weekend.

1 comment:

Colledge Daze said...

Happy Birthday Tippy! We love you.